Sunday, April 4, 2010

Into The Unknown with Adrian Silvester : Industrial Traning @ Kuala Rompin, Pahang

Tomorow I shall begin my 3 month stint of industrail training under Mudajaya Corporation. The project here is the build a hospital to cater the health needs of the rakyat in this area.

The town of Kuala Rompin is about 22km from the Johor border town of Endau or approximately 45 minutes from Mersing. From JB, it's approximately 200km through the old and winding road. The journey from JB on that single carrige road takes about 3 to 4 hours at times. I however, manage to get here in 2 and half hours. I myself have no idea how come it took so fast to reach when my previous trip took near 3 and a half hours. It's a small town, more of a kampung area. No tall buidings or any big shopping complex in the area. It lies along the Mersing-Kuantan road. And since it's not a highway, with no street lights like on the highways, the roads tend to be rather quiet at night. Even now at 8pm, the town has become rather quiet. Unlike Kajang or JB. Broadband in this area doesn't have much coverage. Thankfully I was able to find a cyber-cafe so that I can kep up with the happennings around the world.

On the bright side, the beach is very close to where I'm staying. And the Endau-Rompin National Park is about 30 minutes drive away. Plus the jetty Pulau Tioman is perhaps around 45 minutes south from where I am. I haven't ventured to these places yet, but hopefully in the coming weeks, I will get the opportunity to do some exploring.

My training starts tomorrow morning. Am not sure what exactly I'll be doing. So will have to see what's in store for me for the next 3 months when I meet with the people there in the morning.

So until next time, I'll sign out now.

Sir Adrian

1 comment:

EmbLogic Research said...

This is a good informational posting about Best Industrial Training and his benefit. Thanks for share it with us. Keep it on…