Monday, April 19, 2010

Industrial Training Week 3 Day 11 (19 Apr 2010)

DAY 11 (19 APR 2010)
Into my third week here at Kuala Rompin. After the weekend break, I'm back to this small town. Today was pretty quiet. Nothing much other than the ordinary going on here. Other than my walk around the site in the morning, I manage to have a conversation with the Safety Officer here regarding the role of a Safety & Health Officer. It was pretty interesting hearing what he had to say about being a safety officer. At the end of the conversation with him, I got a better view of what actually a safety officer does and how he goes about his day here. At the same time, I manage to get some info as to the procedure taken in order to obtain the qualifications to become a Safety and Health Officer.

No comments: