Monday, April 12, 2010

Industrial Training Week 2 Day 6 - 12 Apr 2010

Into my second week of internship here in Kuala Rompin. After my first week, I had the weekend off. Made the 3 hour trip back to my beloved JB. Ahh, what a relieve is was to finally see tall & big buildings, mamak shops and the bright lights again. After 1 whole is this town where the tallest building is 3 stories, it was relieving to go back to a more "developed" place. No offense to those people who live in Kuala Rompin or come from such small towns, but I have no idea how they spend their weekends here. Maybe they have some place where they hang out which I haven't found out yet. Anyway, the Monday blues has arrived again.

Nothing much today. Since there were no inspections to be done, I didn't really have anything to do. So for the first time in my life, I had to ask for work to do. Well, at least the QA/QC engineer gave me some office work to do. So I did the paper work and typing of the list of inspections done for last month. Well, it sure beats doing nothing.

Well anyway, that's all for the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha Adrian... so erm, JB is a "developed" place? ;)
are you planning to travel every week back to JB this way??