Saturday, October 11, 2008

A World Without Friends

I came across a video on YouTube recently that I felt was really touching. It's about a reunion between a lion and his former owners. Well, I'm not going to tell the whole story. Just play the video below and find out. Trust me, it's really moving.



The video got me thinking about all the friends that I have met throughout my life and how much I have taken some of them for granted. Yeah, there were misunderstandings here and there. But I then wonder what my life would be like without them. Surely my own life won't be interesting at all. Imagine a life by yourself, going makan by your own, watching movie by yourself (not that I haven't done that before), playing CS all the time against the computer's bot and not having anyone to copy homework and assignments from (I hope none of my lecturer's read my blog). I mean our lives would be rather boring and uninteresting.

School would have been so boring if not for my classmates who made school life "interesting". And not forgeting my best friend of 13 years, who has been an honour and pleasure to have as a true friend. And uni life, well, I dont think I need to say more about it if I didnt have my friends.

To say the least, having friends makes our life worth living. Think about it. If we had no friends, we would have to do everything by ourselves.There would be no one to share jokes and laughter with. Then there are those friendships that become something more (boyfriends, girlfriends, husbands, wives).

I can say that I am trully blessed and fortunate to have the friends I have. Although I can be a bit annoying with my sarcasm and stuff, but they somehow are able to tolerate me.

So to all my friends, thanks for being a friend to me. Hope our friendship last a lifetime.





So to all of you out there, get in-touch with your friends especially the ones you haven't been in-touched with. You'll be glad you did.

Friends Forever!!!


No comments: