Monday, November 17, 2008

End of One Semester....Start of Another

Hi all, how's the holz going? Well, as the title suggest, we have finished on semester for this academic year and now we're gonna start another. Ofcourse for some of us, we have already started. But for us degree people, we can still relax for another 1 week plus before going back to the hectic and tiring routine of studies, projects and tests.

For some, the coming sem will be our last in UNITEN. I've heard some seniors say that it was just like a few months ago that they started their studies and suddenly, BAM!!, "its our final year!!" Well, to all those in the final sem, how was your uni journey??

But for the rest of us, like I mentioned above, its back to uni life. Happy?? Not sure. Sad?? Not sure either. Why?? I guess its down to the non-stop studying and getting project down in time that makes us want to raise up our hands and surrender. But then again, if its not for the studying and projects, what the heck are we doing in UNITEN?

Just before I left uni for the holidays, I heard some people there complaining about the uni, that is sucks, that the lecturer's are not good enough and that the facilities are not up to standard. It seemed that they had something to complain about everything that they saw there. My question is: "If you wanna complain so much about everything, why on earth then are you studying here?" I mean, come on, if the things here are not up to your standard, get out!! Yeah sure, there are some things that are not the best in uni, but you complaining about it doesn't make it better. If you feel that things can be better, make your move and do something about it rather than complaining but not doing anything. Sometimes I don't know what to say about people like this who just complain about everything but when you ask them to do something to improve the situation, they suddenly have a loss for words.

For me, I'm satisfied with the stuff in uni. Sure there are things that I would prefer to be better, but hey, I'm there to get my degree, meet new friends and get some experience and knowledge. So I reckon I'll just keep to that.

Well, I reckon thats all for this post. Enjoy your holidays people. And see you back in our "beloved" UNITEN in December.

Note: No offence to anyoone who 'terasa' they are the people I've wrote about above.

Sir Adrian, over and out.

1 comment:

Sarah Navita said...

Enjoy whats left of the holidays :)
Hehe...will be back in uni before you know it...and yea i can't believe that its my last sem!!!